Archive for the ‘WEB DEVELOPER’ Category
A Highline Department is looking for a website overhaul. HTML/CSS required.
Seeking a general website update.
Requirements to be : Similar to the TRIO and Honors sites.
Client is looking to get the following site re-vamped : www.climbingwashington.com.
For additional information contact Rav Kang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Highline’s Vicom Department needs a WordPress site built for it’s Portfolio show in the spring. The intern may collaborate with a Vicom student on the project.
Highline’s Business Department is looking for a website overhaul. HTML/CSS required.
Seeking student intern to create a PHP/MySQL interface for the Highline Catalog.
- Create a MySQL database.
- Write a PHP function that updates the MySQL tables from an Excel file.
- Write a PHP script that takes a Course ID from a URL (e.g. http://catalog.highline.edu?course=ABE009) , looks up the corresponding values from the database, then redirects to another URL (e.g. http://catalog.highline.edu/preview_course_nopop.php?catoid=4&coid=5534)
- Create a Web form for editing certain elements.
Please email email@example.com to apply.
Paid PHP/JS internships, $16-$18/hour with 3 months evaluation for full time opportunity. Knowledge of Python and design pattern are a bonus, but not required.
Small business seeks an intern to do the following tasks:
- add two pages which would use PHP to display a list of records from a MySQL database,
- review the design and recommend cosmetic changes,
- test the links and navigation within the website
Requires HTML, CSS, PHP & MySQL skills.
An information security organization seeks a web developer intern to add functionality to their website, including membership management and usability improvements. Required skills: PHP (CSCI 215 or higher), MySQL, ability to utilize and customize a CSS template. Volunteer position in Des Moines.
Unpaid internship creating an online task manager using PHP/MySQL. Contact Tina Ostrander (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.